Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Missing Piece in the Search for Justice
- The Verdict Is In: Mandate Domestic Violence Training for Judges
- Guns, Knives, and Social Media: The New Frontier for Abuse, Harassment, and Victim Blaming
- Making Excuses for Brutality: The Alarming Responses to Ray Rice’s Violence
- A Call for Action: Changing the Culture of Teen Dating Violence
- 2013 Celebrating Solutions & Roth Award Winners
- Campus Sexual Assault: Our Nation’s Silent Shame
- Only in Kentucky . . .
- Domestic Violence Fatality Reviews: What They Do, and How to Improve Them
- Why doesn’t the Kentucky Senate care about dating violence?
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Written by The Mary Byron Project Intern If you were walking down a public street and suddenly noticed a man beating a woman to the ground, violently hitting her, you would know that you were witnessing abuse. You would not … Continue reading →