Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Missing Piece in the Search for Justice
- The Verdict Is In: Mandate Domestic Violence Training for Judges
- Guns, Knives, and Social Media: The New Frontier for Abuse, Harassment, and Victim Blaming
- Making Excuses for Brutality: The Alarming Responses to Ray Rice’s Violence
- A Call for Action: Changing the Culture of Teen Dating Violence
- 2013 Celebrating Solutions & Roth Award Winners
- Campus Sexual Assault: Our Nation’s Silent Shame
- Only in Kentucky . . .
- Domestic Violence Fatality Reviews: What They Do, and How to Improve Them
- Why doesn’t the Kentucky Senate care about dating violence?
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Colleges and universities are being educated by Washington and are finding the experience excruciating. They are learning that when they say campus victimizations are ubiquitous (“micro-aggressions,” often not discernible to the untutored eye, are everywhere), and that when they make … Continue reading