Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Missing Piece in the Search for Justice
- The Verdict Is In: Mandate Domestic Violence Training for Judges
- Guns, Knives, and Social Media: The New Frontier for Abuse, Harassment, and Victim Blaming
- Making Excuses for Brutality: The Alarming Responses to Ray Rice’s Violence
- A Call for Action: Changing the Culture of Teen Dating Violence
- 2013 Celebrating Solutions & Roth Award Winners
- Campus Sexual Assault: Our Nation’s Silent Shame
- Only in Kentucky . . .
- Domestic Violence Fatality Reviews: What They Do, and How to Improve Them
- Why doesn’t the Kentucky Senate care about dating violence?
Monthly Archives: June 2013
As a second-grade teacher at Holy Trinity School in El Cajon, California, Carie Charlesworth probably thought that she was doing the responsible thing by telling the school’s principal about the possibility of her violent ex-husband showing up at the school. … Continue reading
For anyone in the Louisville area, I strongly recommend going to the next Green Dot training hosted by The Center for Women and Families. I attended their day-long session yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at what I got out of … Continue reading
All-too-frequently, lawmakers fail to play catch-up with the technological advances surrounding them in society; by the time they can see the tangible implications of these advances and act on them, countless people have already been harmed. Equally frequently, the legal … Continue reading