Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Missing Piece in the Search for Justice
- The Verdict Is In: Mandate Domestic Violence Training for Judges
- Guns, Knives, and Social Media: The New Frontier for Abuse, Harassment, and Victim Blaming
- Making Excuses for Brutality: The Alarming Responses to Ray Rice’s Violence
- A Call for Action: Changing the Culture of Teen Dating Violence
- 2013 Celebrating Solutions & Roth Award Winners
- Campus Sexual Assault: Our Nation’s Silent Shame
- Only in Kentucky . . .
- Domestic Violence Fatality Reviews: What They Do, and How to Improve Them
- Why doesn’t the Kentucky Senate care about dating violence?
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The Mary Byron Project, fostering innovations and strategies to end domestic violence, needs your help. We can only accomplish our lofty goal if we change society’s view of victims of domestic violence as the ones responsible for ending the … Continue reading
Guest blogger Honi Goldman: Robbie Albarado trial shows police, courts less likely to ignore domestic abuse … if it’s reported
Honi Goldman is a media relations executive, owner of HMG Media Relations and a longtime Kentucky activist and friend of the Mary Byron Project. We’re making progress – the domestic abuse charges against celebrity jockey Robby Albarado would never have … Continue reading
Disclaimers: As with all posts that I, Alec Joyner, write in the first person on this blog, the content of this post reflects my personal thoughts and opinions, not necessarily those of The Mary Byron Project. The quotations below are … Continue reading