Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Missing Piece in the Search for Justice
- The Verdict Is In: Mandate Domestic Violence Training for Judges
- Guns, Knives, and Social Media: The New Frontier for Abuse, Harassment, and Victim Blaming
- Making Excuses for Brutality: The Alarming Responses to Ray Rice’s Violence
- A Call for Action: Changing the Culture of Teen Dating Violence
- 2013 Celebrating Solutions & Roth Award Winners
- Campus Sexual Assault: Our Nation’s Silent Shame
- Only in Kentucky . . .
- Domestic Violence Fatality Reviews: What They Do, and How to Improve Them
- Why doesn’t the Kentucky Senate care about dating violence?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
In the midst of a legislative session bogged down with controversies over redistricting, expanded gaming, dramatic budget cuts, requiring a prescription for Pseudoephederine, Medicaid, etc., etc. our lobbyists have been working hand-in-hand with House Judiciary John Tilley to find the … Continue reading
Violence knows no boundaries. It happens to victims of all ethnic, racial, and socioeconomic classes. Violence isn’t particular to one age group or another. Victims may be seniors or young people – or any age in-between. It does not just … Continue reading