Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Missing Piece in the Search for Justice
- The Verdict Is In: Mandate Domestic Violence Training for Judges
- Guns, Knives, and Social Media: The New Frontier for Abuse, Harassment, and Victim Blaming
- Making Excuses for Brutality: The Alarming Responses to Ray Rice’s Violence
- A Call for Action: Changing the Culture of Teen Dating Violence
- 2013 Celebrating Solutions & Roth Award Winners
- Campus Sexual Assault: Our Nation’s Silent Shame
- Only in Kentucky . . .
- Domestic Violence Fatality Reviews: What They Do, and How to Improve Them
- Why doesn’t the Kentucky Senate care about dating violence?
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Realities of Sexual Assault. Check out what the producers of Law and Order:SVU have to say about VINE. When Mary Byron was murdered in 1993, her family knew that she could have been kept safe had she known he was … Continue reading
Remember in high school civics when you learned about “separation of powers?” You know the drill: The legislative branch makes the laws, the judiciary interprets the laws, and the executive branch enforces the laws. Well, in the context of protective … Continue reading
VINE on NBC tonight The Mary Byron Project, fostering innovations and strategies to end domestic violence, is proud to announce that VINE will have a cameo appearance tonight, November 2, on the popular NBC program, “Law and Order: Special Victims … Continue reading